The Canon Graduate Program is your opportunity to develop your skills in the technology industry and work across a range of business functions, while being provided with support and guidance from our industry experts.
What we offer:
- An experienced mentor to guide you through every step
- Opportunity to work within different departments at Canon over the 2 year Program
- Work for a globally renowned brand
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Be part of a great company culture
To be eligible for this program, you need to answer ‘yes’ to the below questions:
- Are you in your final year of study? Or have you completed an undergraduate degree or postgraduate study in the last year?
- Do you have, or did you graduate with a minimum of ‘A’ or higher grade?
- Can you work full time when the graduate program starts in February 2018? (February 2017 intake is now closed)
- Will you be a Permanent Resident or an Australian/NZ citizen when you apply?
- Would you be willing to relocate anywhere in New Zealand?
- Are you a Finance, Information Technology (IT) Sales & Marketing, Human Resources (HR), or Business Graduate?
How to Apply?
Applications for the 2018 Graduate Programme open in September / October 2017. If you have any queries please contact HR@canon.co.nz
Meet our Graduates
Jade Perrow – Jade joined Canon for her 9 week summer placement as a part of our Summer Internship program. She has completed her third year of business majoring in Marketing and Human Resources.