The Canon Graduate Programme is your opportunity to develop your skills in the technology industry and work across a range of business functions, while being provided with support and guidance from our industry experts.
Applications close: 5pm Monday, 31 July 2017
What we offer:
- A permanent employment agreement from day 1 of the programme
- A designated mentor within each department rotation
- An internationally recognised and trusted brand
- Hands-on practical learning
- Great team environment and culture
To be eligible for this programme, you need to answer ‘yes’ to the below questions:
- Are you close to completing your Diploma or Bachelor qualification or have graduated within the last year?
- Did you graduate with a credit or distinction average?
- Are you a Permanent Resident or an Australian/NZ citizen?
- Are you a Finance, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Business or a general graduate and know you have the drive needed to succeed?
Meet our Graduates
Jade Perrow – Jade joined Canon for her 9 week summer placement as a part of our Summer Internship program. She has completed her third year of business majoring in Marketing and Human Resources.