1. Participating in this uniFLOW online Trial Mode Offer (the Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Terms. Information explaining how to participate is part of these Terms. Participation is not valid in conjunction with any of Canon’s other offers.
2. The Promoter is Canon New Zealand Limited (Canon).
3. Subject to paragraph 5 below, the Promotion is open to:
(a) New Zealand businesses with a valid New Zealand Business Number who are registered for GST;
(b) who are new or existing business print customers to Canon, and are new to uniFLOW Online; and
(c) who rent or purchase Eligible Products as set out in paragraph 6.
4. The Promotion is not available to All of Government.
5. Eligible multifunction printers are new only (not second-hand or refurbished):
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C259i
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C359i
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 529i
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 619i
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 719i
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3830i
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3835i
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3922i
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3926i
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3930i
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3935i
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 4751i
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5840i
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5850i
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5860i
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5870i
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 8786
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 8795
• imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 8705
• imagePRESS C265
• imagePRESS C270
Eligible Products models may be updated and replaced during the Promotion Period at Canon’s discretion.
6. Up to a maximum of 3 months of free subscription for uniFLOW Online will apply per contracted deal.
7. The trial mode allows for an unrestricted number of users and devices and can later be converted to a regular subscription without interruption in service. A trial CAN NOT be extended, and a trial configuration cannot be transferred to a newly created tenant.
The uniFLOW Online trial subscriptions provide the features of:
• uniFLOW Online – Cloud Print & Scan, Type 1
• uniFLOW Online – Cloud Print & Scan, Type 2
• uniFLOW Online – Cloud Image Processing, Type 1
• uniFLOW Online – Cloud Image Processing, Type 2
• uniFLOW Online – Cloud Link Print Connection, Type 3
8. The start dates of the subscription determine the trial mode duration.
9. Where a new trial starts before the last 15 days of any month (including the first day of the trial), the trial period will end on the last day of the month after the next month. If there are less than 15 days remaining in the month (including the first day of the trial), the trial period has three whole months and the remaining days of the current month. It ends on the last day of the entire third month. At the end of any trial period, the trial mode falls back to uniFLOW Online Express functionality as default. The following examples illustrate the calculation principle behind the expiration date:
Example 1 – Trial starting with more than 15 days remaining of the current month
• First day of trial: 8 June
• Remaining days in June: 23 (including 8 June)
• Trial ends: 31 August (remaining days of June + two whole months)
Example 2 – Trial starting with 15 days or less remaining of the current month
• First day of trial: 20 June
• Remaining days in June: 11 (including 20 June)
• Trial ends: 30 September (remaining days of June + three whole months)
10. If the customer does not wish to convert the trial or the parent tenant takes no action, the trial will automatically end. It will fall back to uniFLOW Online Express functionality as default. No costs will be incurred.
11. During the Promotion Period, if a customer meets the criteria set out in paragraph 4, they will be eligible for 3 months free of their subscription for uniFLOW online services when purchasing an Eligible Product and associated hardware accessories and services for that Eligible Product during the term of the contract entered into with Canon.
12. The Promotion is not exchangeable or transferable, and cannot be taken as cash.
13. Service charges for the maintenance of Eligible Products (and any other non-qualifying products), along with charges for any associated accessories for the print management software will apply from the start of the relevant contract.
14. This Promotion is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.