- DIY Plank Photo Display
Spruce up your home with this DIY Plank Photo Display by Geneva from A Pair And A Spare. Make a statement in your house using your favourite pictures and only a few materials.
To create a Plank Photo Display like this one, you’ll need:
• A Canon Pixma printer
• Canon Square photo paper
• 3 wooden planks, ours measured 80cm long.
• 9 binder clips
• Glue (hot glue or superglue).
1. Print your photos. We used 9 square photos with a white border.
2. Lay out your planks on a flat surface.
3. Place your photos on the planks where you would like them to sit.
4. Mark with a pencil where you need to attach your clips at the top of the photos. Remove the photos.
5. Use glue to attach your binder clips.
6. Finally, clip on your photos. Set this up on a bench or table with your planks leaning on the wall, or use adhesive strips to attach the planks to the wall.
A Pair And A Spare is a DIY and How-to website showing you how to make and create your own style – in fashion, home and lifestyle.
Top five creative ideas with the Canon Inspic instant camera by photographer, Gemma Peanut.
Scrapbooking doesn't have to be scary. Chloe Watts from @blueberrycobaby walks us through the supplies you need to get started, her favourite scrapbooking ideas and formats as well as some top tips and tricks.
Create a party photo booth with Creative Park