- DIY Plank Photo Display
Spruce up your home with this DIY Plank Photo Display by Geneva from A Pair And A Spare. Make a statement in your house using your favourite pictures and only a few materials.
To create a Plank Photo Display like this one, you’ll need:
• A Canon Pixma printer
• Canon Square photo paper
• 3 wooden planks, ours measured 80cm long.
• 9 binder clips
• Glue (hot glue or superglue).
1. Print your photos. We used 9 square photos with a white border.
2. Lay out your planks on a flat surface.
3. Place your photos on the planks where you would like them to sit.
4. Mark with a pencil where you need to attach your clips at the top of the photos. Remove the photos.
5. Use glue to attach your binder clips.
6. Finally, clip on your photos. Set this up on a bench or table with your planks leaning on the wall, or use adhesive strips to attach the planks to the wall.
A Pair And A Spare is a DIY and How-to website showing you how to make and create your own style – in fashion, home and lifestyle.
Find out if you're one of the five types of people who benefit most from having access to their own printer – and find the perfect one for you.
Stylist Jason Grant gives you some inspiration for your baby's room.
Quick ways to make some statement artwork for your master bedroom