Thank you for using Canon products.
Software Version 1.2.0 incorporates the following changes:
- Adds the ability to register and delete presets.
- Adds the ability to click to focus on desired area.
- Targets detected by the face detection and tracking functions are now highlighted with a square frame.
- Adds the ability to select the tracking target when multiple faces are detected by the face detection and tracking functions.
- Adds a [Details] tab to the camera’s operation area, and image quality settings such as [Sharpness] and [Black Gamma] can now be set.
- Adds support for wiper control, enhanced ND filter control, and infrared shooting control.
Refer to the instructions for installing the Remote Camera Control application.
The application contains software modules developed by third parties. The details are available in the download: Readme-E.txt. The Third-party Software License (ThirdPartySoftware-E.pdf) and the license conditions are available in the OpenSource Folder which is inside the LICENSE folder.
• Remote Camera Control Application Software Download Link