Thank you for using Canon products.
Firmware Version 1.01 incorporates the following improvements:
1. It is now possible to specify time or speed level for Pan/Tilt/Zoom operations when calling resets.
2. Able to stop a preset operation by the [Stop] button.
3. It is possible to assign the functions related to presets to each button or knob.
4. It is possible to set the direction in which the camera operates when performing Pan/Tilt operations with the control lever.
5. The camera switching time when selecting a camera to operate has been shortened.
6. Changed the operation method when assigning the Iris function to a knob.
Rotating clockwise: Lowers the F value
Rotating counter-clockwise: Raises the F value
7. Changed the factory default settings:
Before update: => After update:
[F1] Focus [F1] Time (sec.) / Speed
[F2] Iris [F2] Zoom Speed
[USER1] One Shot AF [USER1] Speed Mode
[USER2] Shooting Mode [USER2] Stop
8. Minor bug fixes.
For details on how to update the firmware, refer to "Firmware update procedure" in the ReadMe.
The firmware contains software modules developed by third parties. The details are available in the download: Readme-E.txt. The Third-party Software License (ThirdPartySoftware-E.pdf) and the license conditions are available in the OpenSource Folder which is inside the LICENSE folder.
Do not turn off the unit during the firmware update.
The settings cannot be brought over when updating the firmware from V1.00.
Export the settings before updating and import after the update is complete.
Also, the network settings of the main unit are not subject to export, so it will need to be set again.
Update the camera to the latest firmware.
• RC-IP100 Firmware Download Link