Firmware Version 1.4.0 incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:
1. Adds [Canon Log 3] to [Canon Log settings].
2. Simultaneous movie recording on card 1 and card 2 has been added.
3. Improves operation stability when using the RF400mm F2.8 L IS USM and RF600mm F4 L IS USM.
4. Fixes an issue in which, during HDMI connection, if the camera's screen turns off, a zebra pattern is displayed via the HDMI output.
5. Fixes an issue in which sufficient image stabilization effects may not be attained immediately after the start of shooting.
Firmware Version 1.4.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.3.1 If the camera's firmware is already Version 1.4.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
The User Manual on our website has been updated accordingly. Please download the User Manual as well as the latest firmware. You can download it from the official website.
The Applications have been updated accordingly:
Please download the Applications as well as the latest firmware.
Preparations for the firmware update:
In the folder you downloaded are the firmware (EOSR6140.FIR / file size: 47,559,136 bytes) and instructions on the firmware update procedures (a PDF file in five languages: Japanese, English, French, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese). Before starting the firmware update operations, please be sure to check the procedure in accordance with the instruction.