Photos that exceed 33 million pixels cannot be imported into Digital Photo Professional Express.
If the above image is displayed for JPEG images exceeding 33 million pixels, use the following steps to import photos again.
1. Tap [OK] .
2. Tap [OK] .
3. Open Camera Connect, tap on [ ] on the upper right side.
4. When the [ Settings ] screen is displayed, tap on [ Reset message display ] under [ Reset ] .
5. Tap [ OK ] .
6. Tap [ ] to close Camera Connect's [ Settings ] screen.
7. Return to Digital Photo Professional Express, tap [ ] and choose [ Import from Canon Camera Connect (RAW/JPEG) ] to begin importing images.
8. If the following message appears during import, choose [ Reduced ] and tap [ OK ] .