PhotoStitch 3.2.7 Updater for Mac OS X 10.8 / 10.9
For OS X v10.10, OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8 Updated 01 Jan 0001
Content Id: 0200391107
About the driver
Create wide panoramic images from a series of shots taken while moving the camera slightly before each shot.
Changes to PhotoStitch 3.2.7 Updater for Mac OS X 10.8 / 10.9
- Incorporated fixes for a malfunction where images are merged misaligned after you specified the seams to stitch the images together.
1. Supported OSes - Mac OS X v10.8 to v10.9. *Can also be used on Mac OS X v10.10.
2. Supported PCs One of the supported OSes listed above must be pre-installed. CPU; - Core 2 Duo or higher
RAM; - 2 GB or greater
3. Installation Requirements A previous version of PhotoStitch must be installed. If a previous version is not installed, have the updater recognize an installation CD that includes PhotoStitch.
4.Display - 1024 x 768 dots or more
The following procedures explain the process from the creation of software for distribution on sales companies’ download pages through the installation of the software by users. 1. Download "PSX_UPD_3_2_7_29_U01_9L.dmg.gz" from the download page.
2. Double-click "PSX_UPD_3_2_7_29_U01_9L.dmg.gz". After decompressing the file, "PSX_UPD_3_2_7_29_U01_9L.dmg" will be created.
3. Double-click "PSX_UPD_3_2_7_29_U01_9L.dmg". The disk image "PSX_UPD_327" will be mounted.
4. Double-click the installer, "PST327UPD" in "PSX_UPD_327".
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
PhotoStitch 3.2.7 Updater for Mac OS X 10.8 / 10.9 is an update program for PhotoStitch and can be used only when: - Your PC has a previous version of the software installed. OR - Your PC has the CD-ROM inserted and recognizes a previous version of the software contained on the CD.
File Name : PSX_UPD_3_2_7_29_U01_9L.dmg.gz File Type : AP File Size : 12971881KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.