imagePROGRAF Media Configuration Tool Ver.7.10 (Mac)
For macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14 Updated 11 Dec 2019
Content Id: 0200578508
About the driver
The imagePROGRAF Media Configuration Tool is a software utility that registers new media types to the printer and related software according to your choice of paper.
[Ver.7.10] - macOS Mojave (10.14) has been added as a supported OS.
macOS Mojave 10.14
Procedures for the download and installation 1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings. 2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image. 3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image. 4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Requires Administrator access rights.
- The Media Information Files that can be added using this software are files with the .amx extension. Files with the .amf extension that were released prior to 2014 cannot be used.
- In order to use custom paper created using version 5.8 or lower of the imagePROGRAF Media Configuration Tool, the following procedure needs to be performed. This should be performed on all printers where custom paper has been created. 1. Run the Media Configuration Tool that corresponds to the printer where the custom paper was created. 2. Click the Add and Edit Custom Paper button, select the printer and then select the custom paper you added in the screen that opens, and then click the Export button to export the corresponding custom paper. 3. Exit the Media Configuration Tool. 4. Run this version of the Media Configuration Tool. 5. After selecting the printer, click Add and Edit Custom Paper in the menu screen, then click the Import button and import the exported custom paper.
- Upgrade the printer driver to the macOS Mohave (10.14) supported driver.
File Name : MCT-MacX-710.dmg File Type : AP File Size : 4376610KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.