This section describes how to check the lenses compatible with the Digital Lens Optimizer and Lens Aberration Correction features.
1. Start Digital Photo Professional Ver.4.x and select the RAW or JPEG image.
2. Select the [ View ] menu -⋗ [ Tool palette ].
3. Display the tool palette, and then switch to the [ ] tab.
4. Click [ ] appearing on the left of [Lens data].
5. The list of lenses, compatible with the Digital Lens Optimizer and Lens Aberration Correction functions is displayed. You can check the compatible lenses by scrolling the list.
You can filter the displayed lenses by adding a checkmark to the [Select a lens category] checkbox.