PowerShot G1 X Mark III Support
FAQ and troubleshooting

What type of USB cable can be used to connect the camera to a computer or printer?

Content Id: 8202802400


Please use a USB cable equipped with a Micro-B plug for connecting to the camera and a Type-A plug for connecting to the computer.

* A genuine Canon accessory is also available (Interface Cable IFC-600PCU).

"Was this helpful?"