2. Supported Computers PC with one of the above OS preinstalled (Upgraded machines not supported)
CPU; - Intel Core-i series (recommended Intel Core-i7 or later) RAM; - 4.0GB or more (8.0GB or more recommended) Hard disk drive; - Installation: Min. 30 MB of available space
3. Display - Resolution: XGA (1,024 x 768) or more (1,600 x 1,200 or more recommended) - Colors: 16-bit color (65,536 colors) or more
4. Supported Models EOS-1D X Mark III
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software. Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. In the download page, input the serial number of the camera body printed on the label and download "hevcam1.0.0-installer.dmg.zip". Save the "hevcam1.0.0-installer.dmg.zip" file to a folder of your choice on your computer.
2. Double-click "hevcam1.0.0-installer.dmg.zip". The file will be decompressed. After the file is decompressed, "hevcam1.0.0-installer.dmg" will be created.
3. Double-click "hevcam1.0.0-installer.dmg". A drive named "HEVCAM1.0.0" will automatically be created on the desktop.
4. Double-click the "hevcam1.0.0-installer" inside the "HEVCAM1.0.0" drive. The Canon HEVC Codec installation will start.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Please use Digital Photo Professional 4.12.0 or later.
File Name : hevcam1.0.0-installer.dmg.zip File Type : AP File Size : 4078383KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.