For macOS 11, macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14 Updated 13 Oct 2021
Content Id: 0200647202
About the driver
Canon RAW Plugin 2.4 for Final Cut Pro is plugin software for importing and editing Canon RAW(CRM) clips with Final Cut Pro, which runs on macOS systems made by Apple Inc.
Changes for Canon RAW Plugin 2.4 for Final Cut Pro :
- Supports EOS R3.
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Installation Requirements The following software must be installed on the PC - Final Cut Pro 10.4.9 or later
2. Supported OSes Same as the support conditions of Final Cut Pro
3. Compatible PCs Same as the support conditions of Final Cut Pro
CPU; Same as the support conditions of Final Cut Pro GPU; Required operating environment - Mac equipped with a GPU (or a built-in GPU) of VRAM 1GB or higher that supports Metal *The following environment is required to be able to handle 5.5K RAW(CRM), 5.9K RAW(CRM) clips. - Mac equipped with a GPU (or a built-in GPU) of VRAM 2GB or higher that supports Metal (except for NVIDIA GPU) *The following environment is required to be able to handle 8K RAW(CRM) clips. - Mac equipped with a GPU (or a built-in GPU) of VRAM 4GB or higher that supports Metal (except for NVIDIA GPU)
Recommended operating environment - iMac Pro equipped with AMD Radeon Pro Vega 64 RAM; Same as the support conditions of Final Cut Pro
4. Display Same as the support conditions of Final Cut Pro
5. Supported Models EOS R3, EOS C500 Mark II, EOS C300 Mark III, EOS C200, EOS C200B, EOS-1D X Mark III, EOS R5
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software. Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. Check that the Final Cut Pro 10.4.9 or later is installed.
2. Download "rpfm-2-4-0-5-9l.dmg.gz" from the download page.
3. Extract "rpfm-2-4-0-5-9l.dmg.gz" on the computer to generate "rpfm-2-4-0-5-9l.dmg".
4. Double-click "rpfm-2-4-0-5-9l.dmg", and double-click the "RPFMInstaller" file in the automatically-mounted disc image "rpfm24".
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Clips in formats other than RAW(CRM) are not supported.
File Name : rpfm-2-4-0-5-9l.dmg.gz File Type : AP File Size : 14968811KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.