Picture Style File Registration Tool 1.0.0 for Windows
For Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64 Updated 07 Apr 2019 24 Sep 2015
Content Id: 0200588902
About the driver
Registers original Picture Style files to the camera.
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported OSes Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (Compatible with Service Pack 1)
2. Supported PCs Computers running one of the above operating systems (preinstalled), with an included USB port.
CPU; - Intel Pentium 1.6 GHz or higher RAM; - 64-bit: 2 GB or more - 32-bit: 1 GB or more
3. Display - 1,024 x 768 resolution or higher
4. Supported Models PowerShot G5 X Mark II, PowerShot G7 X Mark III, PowerShot G7 X Mark II, PowerShot G9 X Mark II, PowerShot G1 X Mark III
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software. Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. Download "psrtw1.0.0-installer.zip" from the download page. Save the "psrtw1.0.0-installer.zip" file to a folder of your choice on your computer.
2. When the "psrtw1.0.0-installer.zip" folder saved to the computer is extracted, the "psrtw1.0.0-installer" will be generated, so double-click "psrtw1.0.0-installer.exe" in the extracted folder. Installation for Picture Style Editor will begin. (If the User Account Control window appears, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.)
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. After the installation is complete, the Picture Style Editor installer may ask to restart the computer. In this case, restart the computer. If the installation finished properly, the downloaded file and the "psrtw1.0.0-installer" file will no longer be necessary.
File Name : psrtw1.0.0-installer.zip File Type : AP File Size : 56149118KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.