For macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS v10.12, OS X v10.11 Updated 08 Feb 2019
Content Id: 0200594103
About the driver
You can edit Picture Styles and create and save original Picture Style files.
Changes for Picture Style Editor 1.22.50 for Mac OS X :
- Supports EOS 90D, EOS M6 Mark II.
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported OSes macOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, OS X 10.11
Disks that are formatted with the Unix File System (UFS) are not supported.
2. Supported PCs Macintoshes with an OS above pre-installed CPU; - Intel Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or faster is recommended.) RAM; - 2 GB or greater
3. Display - Screen Resolution; 1,024x768 pixels or more - Color Quality; Approx. 32,000 colors or more
4. Supported Models EOS 90D, EOS M6 Mark II, PowerShot G5 X Mark II, PowerShot G7 X Mark III, EOS Kiss X10 / EOS REBEL SL3 / EOS 250D / EOS 200D II, EOS RP, EOS R, EOS Kiss M / EOS M50, EOS REBEL T100 / EOS 4000D / EOS 3000D, EOS Kiss X90 / EOS REBEL T7 / EOS 2000D / EOS 1500D, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1D X Mark II, EOS-1D X, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1D C, EOS-1D, EOS 80D, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 70D, EOS 6D Mark II, EOS 6D, EOS 60Da, EOS 60D, EOS 5DS R, EOS 5DS, EOS 5D Mark IV, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 5D, EOS 50D, EOS 40D, EOS 30D, EOS 20Da, EOS 20D, EOS 10D, EOS 9000D / EOS 77D, EOS 8000D / EOS REBEL T6s / EOS 760D, EOS Kiss X9i / EOS REBEL T7i / EOS 800D, EOS Kiss X9 / EOS REBEL SL2 / EOS 200D, EOS Kiss X8i / EOS REBEL T6i / EOS 750D, EOS Kiss X80 / EOS REBEL T6 / EOS 1300D, EOS Kiss X7i / EOS REBEL T5i / EOS 700D, EOS Kiss X70 / EOS REBEL T5 / EOS 1200D / EOS Hi, EOS Kiss X7 / EOS REBEL SL1 / EOS 100D, EOS Kiss X6i / EOS REBEL T4i / EOS 650D, EOS Kiss X50 / EOS REBEL T3 / EOS 1100D, EOS Kiss X5 / EOS REBEL T3i / EOS 600D, EOS Kiss X4 / EOS REBEL T2i / EOS 550D, EOS Kiss X3 / EOS REBEL T1i / EOS 500D, EOS Kiss X2 / EOS REBEL XSi / EOS 450D, EOS Kiss F / EOS REBEL XS / EOS 1000D, EOS Kiss Digital X / EOS Digital REBEL XTi / EOS 400D Digital, EOS Kiss Digital N / EOS Digital REBEL XT / EOS 350D Digital, EOS Kiss Digital / EOS Digital REBEL / EOS 300D Digital, EOS D60, EOS D30, EOS D6000 *, EOS D2000 *, EOS M100, EOS M10, EOS M6, EOS M5, EOS M3, EOS M2, EOS M, PowerShot G9 X Mark II, PowerShot G7 X Mark II, PowerShot G1 X Mark III *: Can handle CR2 files only when the files are converted with the CR2 Converter.
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software. Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. Download "psem1.22.50-installer.dmg.zip" from the download page. Save the "psem1.22.50-installer.dmg.zip" file to a folder of your preference on your computer.
2. Double-click the "psem1.22.50-installer.dmg.zip" file. After the file is decompressed, the "psem1.22.50-installer.dmg" file is created.
3. Double-click "psem1.22.50-installer.dmg". After decompressing the file, the disk image "PSE1.22.50" will be mounted.
4. Double-click the "psem1.22.50-installer" file in the auto-mounted disk image "PSE1.22.50".
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
6. If the installation is completed properly, the downloaded file will not be necessary.
- Please make sure to keep Picture Style file in currently use in a safe place as a backup. - To apply the Picture Style files you created to RAW images, please use the latest version of Digital Photo Professional. Also, to apply Picture Style files to EOS / PowerShot cameras, please use the latest version EOS Utility / CameraWindow DC.
File Name : psem1.22.50-installer.dmg.zip File Type : AP File Size : 65153283KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.