- DIY Plank Photo Display
Spruce up your home with this DIY Plank Photo Display by Geneva from Collective Gen. Make a statement in your house using your favourite pictures and only a few materials.
To create a Plank Photo Display like this one, you’ll need:
• A Canon Pixma printer
• Canon Square photo paper
• 3 wooden planks, ours measured 80cm long.
• 9 binder clips
• Glue (hot glue or superglue).
1. Print your photos. We used 9 square photos with a white border.
2. Lay out your planks on a flat surface.
3. Place your photos on the planks where you would like them to sit.
4. Mark with a pencil where you need to attach your clips at the top of the photos. Remove the photos.
5. Use glue to attach your binder clips.
6. Finally, clip on your photos. Set this up on a bench or table with your planks leaning on the wall, or use adhesive strips to attach the planks to the wall.
Collective Gen is a DIY and How-to website showing you how to make and create your own style – in fashion, home and lifestyle.
Clever Poppy teams up with Canon to showcase some fun, creative ways to use the Canon Selphy Square QX10 Photo Printer.
Scrapbooking doesn't have to be scary. Chloe Watts from @blueberrycobaby walks us through the supplies you need to get started, her favourite scrapbooking ideas and formats as well as some top tips and tricks.
Geneva from Collective Gen shows you how to create an easy Tasseled Hanging Photo Display to showcase your favourite memories in your home. Make a statement in your house using your favourite pictures and only a few materials.