1. The Promoter is Canon New Zealand Limited.
2. The Promoter’s offer for SMART kapp iQ® and SMART Meeting Pro™ special pricing (Offer) starts on 1 August 2017 and ends at 5.00pm on 28 September 2017 (Promotional Period).
3. The Offer is open only to New Zealand businesses who hold a current GST number. The Offer is not available to customers purchasing through (i) new or existing tenders; (ii) contract or panel pricing; (iii) special bid pricing; and / or (iv) master service agreements (Eligible Customers).
4. To qualify for the Offer, Eligible Customers must order from and be invoiced by the Promoter for a SMART kapp iQ® 65 inch or 75 inch interactive panel and SMART Meeting Pro™ software from the Promoter. The purchase prices are:
(a) SMART kapp iQ® 65 inch interactive panel and SMART Meeting Pro™ software: $9,336+GST; and
(b) SMART kapp iQ® 75 inch interactive panel and SMART Meeting Pro™ software: $12,999+GST.
5. Eligible Customers may finance their order through Canon Finance New Zealand Limited. All required supporting documentation must be signed and approved by the Promoter and Canon Finance. Finance is subject to approval and standard conditions apply. The Promoter will not be liable or responsible for any fault on its part to sign/approve any Finance Agreement.
6. The decision of the Promoter on any aspect of this Offer is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Customer from the Offer; (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Offer, as appropriate; (c) vary the models available under the Offer subject to stock availability levels.
8. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage arising in any way out of or in connection with the Offer. Examples of such loss include (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any application that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in product value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Eligible Customer; or (f) use of a product.
9. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion of the Promoter, Canon Finance and / or Canon Australia Pty Ltd.
10. The Offer and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.