TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion is the Digital Interactive Display Panel Giveaway 2021 and is governed by these Terms and Conditions (Terms). Information on how to participate in the Promotion forms part of these Terms. Submission of an entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
The Promoter is Canon New Zealand Limited (CN 528512) of Canon House, Akoranga Business Park, Akoranga, Northcote, Auckland 0627. All correspondence in relation to this Promotion should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Promotion starts at 9.00am 12 April 2021 and ends at 11.59pm on 11 June 2021 (the Promotion Period).
4. The Promotion is only open to New Zealand:
a. registered companies and limited partnerships; and
b. education institutes.
5. The Promotion is not open to companies related to the Promoter; or agencies associated with this Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER
7. Entrants may only submit one entry into the Promotion and additional entries will not be valid.
8. It is the entrant’s responsibility to provide correct details and information.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entrants, and to reject any claim that is not submitted in accordance with these Terms conditions.
10. On receipt by the Promoter of a valid entry, an entrant will automatically be put in the Prize draw to win their choice of one of the digital interactive display panels detailed in clause 11 (the Prize):
11. The Prize is the winner's choice of either a new:
a. 65” InFocus JTouch (RRP $4,490); or
b. 65” InFocus Mondopad (RRP $10,499); or
c. 65” SMART MX265V2 (RRP $6,833).
12. The Prize winner may only choose one of the digital interactive display panels listed in clause 11. The Promoter will deliver and install (either by wall mounting or trolley installation) the Prize. The Prize does not include [insurance; on-going servicing]. The Promoter may substitute the digital interactive display panels available to be chosen by the Prize Winner with equivalent products if the panels become unavailable for any reason.
13. The Prize winner will be drawn at random from all valid Promotion entries on Tuesday 15 June 2021. The Prize draw will be made at Canon New Zealand, 28 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland. The Prize winner will be contacted by email or phone and instructed how to claim the Prize. The Prize winner’s name will be announced on Canon’s website and social media pages within ten working days of the awarding of the Prize. If the Prize winner cannot be contacted within five days, or cannot provide suitable proof as to eligibility, personal identity or compliance with these Terms, they will forfeit the Prize in its entirety. The Promoter may redraw the Prize. The Promoter’s decision on the winner of the Prize is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The Prize may not be redeemed for or replaced by cash, credit, or any other product
USE OF INFORMATION
15. By entering the Promotion, each entrant grants the Promoter the right to publish their name, and agrees to be photographed and interviewed by the Promoter should they win the Prize. The Promoter may use the Prize winner’s name, photograph and interview on its marketing and publicity materials, including, without limitation, on its website and social media pages.
16. The Promoter's decision or exercise of discretion in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
OTHER CONDITIONS THAT MAY DISQUALIFY ENTRANTS OR IMPACT THE PROMOTION
17. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated by the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or non-compliance with these Terms , the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entry and / or entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Terms. Entries will be disqualified where they are found to be generated by automated, fraudulent or improper means or otherwise made in a manner which subverts the participation and entry process.
19. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. The Promoter uses a commercially reasonable level of skill and care in running the Promotion. However, as with any digital service, the Promoter cannot guarantee that its website will be live or error free all the time.
21. The Promoter collects personal information and email addresses in connection with the Promotion to conduct and promote the Promotion, including via emails and online, to entrants. The Promoter may also disclose such personal information to third party service providers, such as marketing and creative agencies and technology providers, for these purposes. Entrants consent to such uses and disclosures. Entry into the Promotion is conditional on providing such personal information.
23. Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Promotion including (but not limited to) out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms ; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant; (f) use of the Prize; or (g) any decision of or discretion exercised by the Promoter in relation to the Promotion.
25. RRP’s stated in these Terms are accurate as at April 2021.
26. If any provision of these Terms is unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be severed from these Terms and the remaining Terms will remain in full force and effect.
27. These Terms and the Promotion are governed by the laws of New Zealand. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand over any matter arising out of the Promotion and these Terms.