MX330 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)
For Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Updated 02 Apr 2014
Content Id: 0100463301
About the driver
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
[Ver.1.02] - Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
[Ver.1.01] - Officially supports Windows 7.
Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 7(32bit) Windows Vista(32bit) Windows XP SP2 or later
Download / Installation Procedures 1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file. Memo : If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved. 2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ). 3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Uninstall Procedures If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
Note : The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program. 2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall. 3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status. (Preventive action) To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify the enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
File Name : md86-win-mx330-1_02-ea24.exe File Type : DR File Size : 17169552KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.