For Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64 Updated 12 Sep 2015 24 Sep 2015
Content Id: 0200464902
About the driver
Digital Camera Software is software to utilize the camera on computers. The following software will be installed. CameraWindow DC: This software is to utilize a camera and a computer with a USB cable (including wireless LAN in case of cameras with Wi-Fi connectivity). This software enables downloading images from camera to a computer or setting of a camera.
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported OSes - Windows 8 /8.1 (64-bit /32-bit) - Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit /32-bit) *Can also be used with Windows 10 (desktop mode only).
2. CPU - Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or higher * The Core i series is recommended.
3. RAM - 2.0 GB or more * 4.0 GB or more is recommended.
4. Display - XGA(1,024x768) or more * 1,600 x1,200 or more resolution is recommended.
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software. Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. Download "dcsw-7-0-0-1-9l.zip" from the download page. 2. Double-click "dcsw-7-0-0-1-9l.zip". After decompressing the file, "dcsw-7-0-0-1-9l" will be created. 3. Double-click "dcsw-7-0-0-1-9l" to display "CanonDCS70W.exe". 4. Double-click "CanonDCS70W.exe". 5. Follow the instructions on the screen to perform the installation. * The software most suitable for this camera will be downloaded from Internet automatically.
For camera instruction manual (user guide), please download separately.
File Name : dcsw-7-0-0-1-9l.zip File Type : AP File Size : 22876145KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.