This section describes how to print a document on your computer by using the printer driver.
1. Select [Print] from the application menu.
The [Print] dialog box is displayed.
2. Select the name of the printer you are using → click [Printer properties] (or [Properties]).
The print settings screen of the printer driver is displayed.
3. Display the [Basic Settings] or [Page Setup] tab.
4. Select the size of the document you set in the application from [Page Size].
5. Select the page size you want to print on from [Output Size].
The enlargement/reduction ratio is automatically set according to the selected page sizes.
6. Configure other settings where required.
7. Click [OK] in the print settings screen of the printer driver.
8. Click [Print] (or [OK]).