1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer from the Promoter.
2. This promotion is open to New Zealand residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating New Zealand retail stores, distributors, dealers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to participate.
3. This promotion applies to the following products purchased through Canon New Zealand authorised retailers (canon.co.nz/support/dealer-locator) and the Canon Official Online Store (shop.canon.co.nz) between 18 February 2020 and 31 March 2020: (Eligible Models). Submission of a valid gift claim for an Eligible Model will entitle the claimant to the gift listed below:
Product | Gift
EOS 90D body or kits | EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
EOS M6 Mark II body or kits | EF 50mm f/1.8 STM & Mount Adapter EF-EOS M
EOS R body or kits | 430EXIII Speedlite Flash & LPE6N Battery
EOS 5D Mark IV body or kits | 430EXIII Speedlite Flash & LPE6N Battery
EOS 6D Mark II body or kits | 430EXIII Speedlite Flash & LPE6N Battery
EOS RA body or kits | 430EXIII Speedlite Flash & LPE6N Battery
EOS RP body or kits | EOS RP Extension Grip Black, Battery Pack & Leather Camera Bag
4. To submit a claim electronically:
(i) visit canon.co.nz/gift
(ii) provide the requested details including full name, mailing address, a valid email address, and bank account details by 07 April 2020.
(iii) provide a copy of the receipt.
(iv) It is the Participant’s responsibility to provide correct details and information. Delays and the non-payment of Claims that arise as a result of supplying incorrect details are the Participant’s sole responsibility.
5. On receipt of a valid claim, the Gift will be ordered and delivered to the address detailed within 28 days.
6. Signature upon delivery is required to receive gift.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claimants, and to reject any claim that is not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. A claimant forfeits their right to a Gift for purchases of products that are subsequently returned under any change of mind policy offered by an authorised retailer. The Promoter may contact its Authorised Dealers and seek information from them on the return of any Canon products during the Promotion for the purposes of this clause.
9. Incomplete, incorrect, indecipherable or illegible claims may be deemed invalid and delays and non-payment of claims arising as a result are the sole responsibility of the claimant. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. These terms and conditions do not affect claimant’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act. To the extent allowed by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
12. The Promoter may amend the terms of this Promotion at any time. The Promoter may disqualify any claimant and modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion at any time. The Promoter’s decision on any aspect of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. This promotion is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
The Promoter is Canon New Zealand Ltd of 28 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland. Ph: 0800 222 666. Email Cashback@canon.co.nz.