Thank you for using Canon products.
Firmware Version 1.1.0 incorporates the following changes:
- Adds the ability to support enhanced ND Filter & colour bars control.
- Adds the ability to support [IR Cut Filter] / [Digital Zoom] control during serial communication with camera.
- Adds the ability to display tally lamp status on camera control button through the tally port during serial communication with camera.
- Improves control knob operation.
- Improves responsiveness when changing camera settings.
- Improves responsiveness when displaying the tally status on the camera button.
- Improves responsiveness when pressing the [Rec] button.
- Adds the ability to control zoom within the MENU Control screen.
- Improves operational control of the On Screen Display (OSD) MENU with joystick.
- Fixes minor bug issues.
For details on how to update the firmware, refer to "Firmware update procedure" in the ReadMe.
The firmware contains software modules developed by third parties. The details are available in the download: Readme-E.txt. The Third-party Software License (ThirdPartySoftware-E.pdf) and the license conditions are available in the OpenSource Folder which is inside the LICENSE folder.
• RC-IP100 Firmware Download Link