Thank you for using Canon products.
4K5020Z Firmware Ver. 01.050400
The above firmware versions incorporate the following changes:
1. Fixes an issue, in which the usage time displayed on the MENU becomes shorter than the actual use time when the product is set to [Low-power] mode under the standby power setting, after the AC power supply is removed and reattached.
2. Fixes an issue that the main unit locks up in [Presentation] mode.
If the product is being used in [Low-power] mode under the standby power setting, when performing the firmware update, the usage time becomes shorter than the actual use time. It is recommended to perform maintenance at an adequate interval, and before performing the firmware update, check and jot down the following times.
- Usage time (Menu->Information->Projector usage time)
- Air filter/Power counter (Menu->System settings->Other settings->Air filter counter-> Power counter)
Preparations for updating the firmware
If you wish to perform the firmware update, please download the firmware and the firmware update procedure guide from our Web site.
Regarding the Software Included in this Firmware
The software included in this firmware is comprised of software modules developed by both Canon and third parties.
Software Developed by Canon and Free Software
Software developed or created by Canon and accompanying document is protected by copyright law, terms of an international convention and any other governing laws.
This product uses software modules under copyright by third parties and distributed as free software. Some of these software modules are subject to the GNU General Public License v2 (GPL), GNU Lesser General Public License v2.1 (LGPL) or any other license.
Display of License Information of Free Software Modules Included in this Firmware
The license information required to be displayed for the free software modules included with this firmware is saved in the download file. To check the free software module licenses, please refer to the ThirdPartySoftware.pdf file located in the [thirdparty_software] > [LICENSE] folder.
Obtaining Source Codes of Free Software
Some free software modules require the acquisition of the source code in order to distribute the executable form of those software modules. To obtain the source code for the software modules, please contact the Canon Regional Headquarters for your country of residence
• 4K5020Z Firmware Download Link