For macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS v10.12, OS X v10.11 Updated 01 Jan 0001 24 Sep 2015
Content Id: 0200580102
About the driver
EOS Utility is software for communication with your EOS DIGITAL camera. By connecting the camera and computer, you can download to your computer images saved in the camera's memory card as well as set various camera settings or shoot remotely from EOS Utility on your computer.
Changes for EOS Utility 3.10.0 for Mac OS X :
- Supports EOS RP. - Adds the Focus bracketing function in EOS RP. - Adds AF/MF button during Remote Live View.
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported OSes OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, 10.13 *Can also be used on macOS 10.14.
2. Supported Computers Macintosh with one of the above OS installed and a USB port as a standard feature CPU; - Intel Processors RAM; - 2 GB or greater
3. Display - Screen Resolution: 1,024x768 pixels or more - Colors; Approx. 32,000 colors or more
4. Supported Models EOS RP, EOS R, EOS Kiss M / EOS M50, EOS REBEL T100 / EOS 4000D / EOS 3000D, EOS Kiss X90 / EOS REBEL T7 / EOS 2000D / EOS 1500D, EOS-1D X Mark II, EOS-1D X, EOS-1D C, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 6D Mark II, EOS 6D, EOS 5DS R, EOS 5DS, EOS 5D Mark IV, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 80D, EOS 9000D / EOS 77D, EOS 8000D / EOS REBEL T6s / EOS 760D, EOS Kiss X9i / EOS REBEL T7i / EOS 800D, EOS Kiss X9 / EOS REBEL SL2 / EOS 200D, EOS Kiss X8i / EOS REBEL T6i / EOS 750D, EOS Kiss X80 / EOS REBEL T6 / EOS 1300D, EOS M100, EOS M6, EOS M5, EOS M3, EOS M10
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software. Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. Download "EU-Installset-M18.104.22.168.dmg.zip" from the download page. Save the "EU-Installset-M22.214.171.124.dmg.zip" file to a folder of your preference on your computer.
2. Double-click the "EU-Installset-M126.96.36.199.dmg.zip" file. After the file is decompressed, the "EU-Installset-M188.8.131.52.dmg" file is created.
3. Double-click the "EU-Installset-M184.108.40.206.dmg" file. After the file is decompressed, the disc image "EU3.10.0" is mounted.
4. Double-click the "eum3.10.0-installer" file in the "EU3.10.0".
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. * This software will be installed together with EOS Utility 2, EOS Lens Registration Tool, and EOS Web Service Registration Tool.
6. After the installation is complete, the EOS Utility installer may ask to restart the computer. In this case, restart the computer. If the installation is completed properly, the downloaded file and the "EU3.10.0" file will not be necessary.
- EOS Utility 3-series and EOS Utility 2.14 can be simultaneously installed to one computer. (When installing EOS Utility 3-series, EOS Utility 2.x will also be updated to the newest version.) - When any model EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS 7D, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 70D, EOS 60Da, EOS 60D, EOS 50D, EOS 40D, EOS Kiss X70 / EOS REBEL T5 / EOS 1200D / EOS Hi, EOS Kiss X7i / EOS REBEL T5i / EOS 700D, EOS Kiss X7 / EOS REBEL SL1 / EOS 100D, EOS Kiss X6i / EOS REBEL T4i / EOS 650D, EOS Kiss X50 / EOS REBEL T3 / EOS 1100D, EOS Kiss X5 / EOS REBEL T3i / EOS 600D, EOS Kiss X4 / EOS REBEL T2i / EOS 550D, EOS Kiss X3 / EOS REBEL T1i / EOS 500D, EOS Kiss X2 / EOS DIGITAL REBEL XSi / EOS 450D, EOS Kiss F / EOS REBEL XS / EOS 1000D, EOS M2, EOS M is connected, EOS Utility 2.14 will be started. - To download a GPS log file using EOS Utility, use Map Utility 1.8.0 or later for EOS 6D Mark II, use Map Utility 1.7.2 or later for EOS 5D Mark IV, use Map Utility 1.7.0 or later for EOS-1D X Mark II, use Map Utility 1.5.3 or later for EOS 7D Mark II, and use Map Utility 1.5.2 or later for EOS 6D.
File Name : EU-Installset-M220.127.116.11.dmg.zip File Type : AP File Size : 45997979KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.