[Windows 64bit] MF543x MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic Plus PCL6 / Generic Plus PS3 / Generic FAX / ScanGear)
For Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows Server 2008 x64, Windows Server 2008 R2 x64, Windows Server 2012 x64, Windows Server 2012 R2 x64, Windows Server 2016 x64, Windows Server 2019 x64 Updated 18 Feb 2021
Content Id: 0101047301
About the driver
Driver Version : Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver - V2.00, Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver - V2.00, Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver - V2.00, Generic FAX Driver - V10.35, ScanGear - V11.3
*Precaution When Using a USB Connection Disconnect the USB cable that connects the device and computer before installing the driver. Connect the USB cable after installing the driver.
Drivers and applications are compressed. Download the file.
* When clicking [Run] on the file download screen (file is not saved to disk) 1. If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click [Yes], and then click [Run] on the subsequent Security Alert screen. 2. The Setup Wizard will start. 3. After the Setup Wizard has started, follow the instructions on the screen to perform installation.
* When clicking [Save] on the file download screen (file is saved to disk at specified location) 1. Save the file to an apporopriate location, and then double-click the file (double-clicking the file will create a new folder in the same location). 2. If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click [Yes]. 3. The Setup Wizard will start. 4. After the Setup Wizard has started, follow the instructions on the screen to perform installation.
*Support OS ScanGear : Windows Server is not supported.
File Name : MF540SeriesMFDriverV6502W64.exe File Type : DR File Size : 300027760KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.