For Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP Updated 03 Apr 2011 24 Sep 2015
Content Id: 0200125501
About the driver
ZoomBrowser EX 6.7.2 Updater is software that will update a previously installed version of ZoomBrowser EX to ZoomBrowser EX 6.7.2. It is necessary that the previous version of your software have been installed when you use this updater on your computer.
Changes of ZoomBrowser EX 6.7.2;
1. Now supports the following new products. EOS Kiss X5/EOS REBEL T3i/EOS 600D, EOS Kiss X50/EOS REBEL T3/EOS 1100D, PowerShot A3200 IS, PowerShot A3300 IS, PowerShot A1200, PowerShot A2200, PowerShot A800, IXY 410F/PowerShot ELPH 300HS/IXUS 220 HS, IXY 210F/PowerShot ELPH 100HS/IXUS 115 HS, IXY 31S/PowerShot ELPH 500HS/IXUS 310 HS(*), PowerShot SX230 HS(*), PowerShot SX220 HS(*) *: When the software is updated to ZB/IB6.7.2, it will be possible to edit iFrame videos at higher speeds than with ZB/IB 6.7.1.
2.Support added for RAW images taken in multiple aspect ratios. Frames indicating the aspect ratio will be shown when displaying thumbnails and aspect ratios will be displayed on individual images.
3. Function for processing RAW images discontinued ZoomBrowser EX 6.6 has functions for processing and displaying RAW images by default and for printing, in addition to functions for displaying and printing JPEG images saved in RAW images. Because the internal JPEG images in RAW images have become higher resolution and more practical than before, those functions for processing and displaying RAW images by default and for printing have been discontinued in ZoomBrowser EX 6.7. (The other functions for displaying and printing JPEG images saved in RAW images can be used as is.) Please use the appropriate version of Digital Photo Professional to process RAW images.
4. Windows XP SP2 is no longer supported If you are using ZoomBrowser EX on a PC with Windows XP, it is advisable to update the OS to Service Pack 3, and then use the software.
5. Support Auto Update (only for the Japanese version) In the Japanese version, ZoomBrowser EX 6.7 has the [Update to the latest version] menu added to the help menu. With this menu, functions that can be used in ZoomBrowser EX will be updated to their latest versions. (The PC should be connected to the Internet beforehand.)
1. Supported OSes - Windows XP SP3 (32bit) - Windows Vista SP1, SP2 (32bit/64bit) - Windows 7 (32bit/64bit)
2. Supported PCs PCs with one of the above OSes installed and that have USB ports installed as standard equipment. CPU; - Still/Movie(AVI): Pentium 1.3GHz or faster - Movie(MOV): Core 2 Duo 2.6GHz or faster(Full HD), Core 2 Duo 1.66GHz or faster(SD/HD) RAM; Windows XP SP3 - Still/Movie (AVI): 512MB or greater - Movie (MOV): 1GB or greater Windows Vista / Windows 7 - 1GB or greater - 2GB or greater (Windows 7 64bit)
Hard Disk Space; - 200 MB or greater (500 MB maximum)
3. Installation/Update Requirements Update Requirements: The following software must be installed on the PC. - ZoomBrowser EX 3.x/ 4.x/ 5.x /6.x
4. Display - 1024 x 768 or greater
1.Check whether ZoomBrowser EX 3.x, 4.x, 5.x or 6.x is already installed on the PC. When using Windows Vista/7, check whether you have an installation CD (Canon Digital Camera Solution Disk or EOS Digital Solution Disk) that includes ZoomBrowser EX.
2.Download zb672upd-en.exe from the download page. Save the zb672upd-en.exe file to a folder of your preference on your computer.
3.Double-click the zb672upd-en.exe file. The ZoomBrowser EX installation will start. (If the User Account Control window appears, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.)
4.Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. If ZoomBrowser EX is being installed for the first time, the installation CD prepared in Step 2 will be required.
5.After the installation is complete, the ZoomBrowser EX installer may ask to restart the computer. In this case, restart the computer. If the installation is completed properly, the downloaded zb672upd-en.exe file will not be necessary.
6.ZoomBrowser EX 3.x users need to carry out the tasks that are described in the precautions. 1) Transfer the database files. 2) Move images out of the Library One Folder.
(1)RAW Image Task (for RAW image processing) is not included in the ZoomBrowser EX 6.7.2 Updater software. When using RAW Image Task in ZoomBrowser EX 6.6.0d, after installing ZoomBrowser EX 6.7.2 Updater, download and install ZoomBrowser EX 6.1.1a Updater. In addition, there have been no additions of supported models for RAW Image Task from ZoomBrowser EX 6.1.1. RAW Image Task does not support EOS DIGITAL/PowerShot G10/PowerShot G11/PowerShot G12/PowerShot S90/PowerShot S95/PowerShot SX1 IS(RAW model) cameras released after EOS 50D, and users of these models are advised to use Digital Photo Professional to edit and develop RAW images.
(2)ZoomBrowser EX 6.7.2 Updater does not include EOS Utility and CameraWindow, the applications used for connecting cameras. When downloading images, please use a memory card, or install EOS Utility or CameraWindow from the CD-ROM bundled with the product (if you wish to connect your camera using a USB cable). The users of ZoomBrowser Ex 6.0 can continue using CameraWindow as is.
Precautions for Windows Vista /7 Users To Users of Windows Vista/7: Users who purchased Windows Vista for the first time can use this updater to install the application. In this case, please have the CD-ROM (DIGITAL CAMERA Solution Disk) bundled with the products ready. 1.Download and start this updater. 2.Insert the CD-ROM (DIGITAL CAMERA Solution Disk) into the computer's drive. 3.Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Precautions for version 3.x Users To Users of ZoomBrowser 3.x:
-In order to update to ZoomBrowser EX 6.5.1, it is necessary that ZoomBrowser EX 3 be installed on the target computer.
-It is necessary to transfer the database files as follows: If you want to display titles and comments added with ZoomBrowser EX 3, you will need to convert the database file used in ZoomBrowser EX 3 for use with ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5 or 6 before using these applications for the first time. Please note that if ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5 or 6 is used before this conversion, the titles, comments, sound annotation information added with ZoomBrowser EX 3 will be erased. 1.From the Start menu, select All Program -> Accessories -> Explorer to start Windows Explorer. 2.Open the Program folder under the folder in which ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5 or 6 is installed. 3.Double-click the dbconverter.exe (or dbconverter) icon in that folder. 4.Specify the database file that you have been using and click the Start button Example: C:\Program Files\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Database\My Database.zbd) 5.When a message appears indicating that the database conversion is complete, click OK.
-Database File Conversion Restrictions There are restrictions on folders under the Program Files folder. In ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5 or 6, folders under the Program Files folder are not displayed. Therefore, images in the Library One folder, which was the default in ZoomBrowser EX 3, cannot be viewed in ZoomBrowser EX 4, 5 or 6. To see the images in the Library One folder, use Windows Explorer to move the images to a location outside the Program Files folder. * Please move the folders after converting the database file.
File Name : zb672upd-en.exe File Type : AP File Size : 36402600KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.