For macOS 11.0, macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS v10.12, OS X v10.11, OS X v10.10 Updated 24 Nov 2020
Content Id: 0200558309
About the driver
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor is software for printing the images stored in the computer or on the cloud. This software enables you to edit and print various works such as card or calendar.
[Ver.1.5.5] - In editing images, PNG images with transparency information included can be handled.
[Ver.1.5.0] - macOS Big Sur (11.0) has been added as a supported OS. - The supported models have been added. - Iron-on Transfers (Light Fabric/ Dark Fabric) have been added to Media Type. - Custom Frame Size printing has been supported. - Printing on Fine Art Papers (Premium Fine Art Rough and Washi) has been added.
[Ver.1.4.0] - The supported models have been added. - The failure that occurs only under macOS Catalina 10.15 environment is modified.
[Ver.1.3.1] - macOS Catalina (10.15) has been added as a supported OS. - The supported models have been added.
[Ver.1.3.0] - The supported models have been added. - Media size [Square 3.5"x3.5" 9x9cm] becomes available in [Photo Layouts]. - Importing the data created with PosterAirtist is supported.
[Ver.1.2.2] - The supported models have been added.
[Ver.1.2.0] - The supported models have been added.
[Ver.1.0.1] - Printable paper size has been added.
[Ver.1.0.0] - macOS Mojave (10.14) has been added as a supported OS.
macOS Big Sur 11.0 macOS Catalina 10.15 macOS Mojave 10.14 macOS High Sierra 10.13 macOS Sierra v10.12 OS X El Capitan v10.11.6 OS X Yosemite v10.10.5
Download / Installation Procedures 1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings. 2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image. 3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image. 4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- A created item is saved in Easy-PhotoPrint Editor. It cannot be exported to a file.
- Emoji is not supported in the function, [Text], of the software.
- In printing Easy-PhotoPrint Editor, one print document is created for every one page. In printing multiple pages data, multiple print documents are created. For cancelling printing multiple pages data, cancel all the print documents you want to cancel.
- In Easy-PhotoPrint Editor, [Disc Labels] was not supported by the listed models below. TS9000 series/TS8000 series MG3600 series/MG5700 series/MG6800 series/MG7700 series/MG7500 series/MG7100 series PRO-10S/PRO-100S iP8700 series/iP7200 series
File Name : mepd-mac-1_5_5-ea11.dmg File Type : AP File Size : 174013427KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.