For Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows Server 2012 R2 x64, Windows Server 2016 x64, Windows Server 2019 x64, Windows Server 2022 Updated 24 Nov 2021
Content Id: 0100846101
About the driver
This is the UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver. Access the various printing functions of Canon devices from the print settings screen of this driver. When using apps, such as those available from the Windows Store, only the Windows default print settings are available. To use the Canon specific print settings of this driver with apps, you should also install the Canon Office Printer Utility which is available from the Windows Store. Information about how to install and use this driver, as well as the details of each function, can be found in the e-manual, which is available here: canon.com/oip-manual
*Precaution When Using a USB Connection Disconnect the USB cable that connects the device and computer before installing the driver. Connect the USB cable after installing the driver.
Driver and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click the file link, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file. The download will start automatically. 2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format). 3. Double-click the files to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file. 4. Double-click the decompressed Setup.exe file to start installation.
File Name : UFRII_V4_PrinterDriver_V712_00.exe File Type : DR File Size : 119861344KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.