2. Supported Computers CPU; - Intel Core2 Duo or higher RAM; - 2 GB or more
3. Display - 1,024 x 768 resolution or higher
4. Supported Models EOS Kiss X10i / EOS REBEL T8i / EOS 850D, EOS Ra, EOS M200, EOS 90D, EOS M6 Mark II, PowerShot G5 X Mark II, PowerShot G7 X Mark III, EOS Kiss X10 / EOS REBEL SL3 / EOS 250D / EOS 200D II, EOS RP, EOS R, PowerShot SX70 HS, PowerShot SX740 HS, EOS Kiss M / EOS M50
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software. Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. Download "itum2.2.10-installer.dmg.zip" from the download page. Save the "itum2.2.10-installer.dmg.zip" file to a folder of your preference on your computer. 2. Double-click the "itum2.2.10-installer.dmg.zip". "itum2.2.10-installer.dmg" will be created. 3. Double-click "itum2.2.10-installer.dmg". A drive named "ITU2.2.10" will be automatically generated on the desktop. 4. Double-click "itum2.2.10-installer" in the "ITU2.2.10". 5. Follow the instructions on the screen to perform the installation.
- Camera and PC needs to be connected with same home network and needs their paring operation only for 1st time. For auto send from camera, PC needs to be activated in log in condition.
File Name : itum2.2.10-installer.dmg.zip File Type : AP File Size : 56364532KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.