When setting [Flash] to [Auto], [Flash] is not activated if the surroundings are light. However, when shooting with the subject backlit, [Flash] is sometimes used not to make the subject dark. This section describes the setting to shoot the shots with constant flash.
- ⋖AUTO⋗ (), ⋖Low Light⋗ (), ⋖Fireworks⋗ (), ⋖High-Speed Burst⋗ (), ⋖Discreet Mode⋗ (), ⋖Movie⋗ ().
1. Press the ⋖Power⋗ button to turn the camera on.
2. Lift the flash.
3. Press the ⋖Flash⋗ button ().
The setting screen cannot be accessed by pressing the ⋖Flash⋗ () button when the flash is lowered. Lift the flash with your finger in advance.
4. Operate the ⋖directional buttons⋗ to select [Flash On] ().
Make sure [On] is selected.
5. If the following icon is displayed on the monitor, the setting process is complete.