PRO-100 series ICC Profile Ver. 1.0.0 for Art Paper Printing (Mac)
For macOS 12, macOS 11, macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS v10.12, OS X v10.11, OS X v10.10, OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8, Mac OS X v10.7, Mac OS X v10.6, Mac OS X v10.5 Updated 01 Nov 2021
Content Id: 0200237201
About the driver
This is the ICC profiles supporting other Fine Art Paper exclusive for the PRO-100 series.
Manufacturer: - Canson - Hahnemuhle - ILFORD - Museo - PICTRAN - Pictorico - Moab - Brilliant - Inkpress For supported media, see the manual.
[Ver.1.0.0] - macOS Monterey (12) has been added as a supported OS. - macOS Big Sur (11) has been added as a supported OS. - macOS Catalina (10.15) has been added as a supported OS. - macOS Mojave (10.14) has been added as a supported OS. - macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS. - macOS Sierra (v10.12) has been added as a supported OS. - OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS. - OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS. - OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
PC: Intel Mac
OS: macOS Monterey 12 macOS Big Sur 11 macOS Catalina 10.15 macOS Mojave 10.14 macOS High Sierra 10.13 macOS Sierra v10.12 OS X El Capitan v10.11 OS X Yosemite v10.10 OS X Mavericks v10.9 OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 OS X Lion v10.7.5 OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8 OS X Leopard v10.5.8
Download / Installation Procedures 1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings. 2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image. 3. Then, open the newly-created folder. And open the language’s folder inside the manual folder. Then, open the "TOP.htm" file in the created folder.
- For how to install the ICC profile, and how to specify the ICC profile in the application software or the printer driver, see the prepackaged manual.
- [OS v10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15/11/12] When you try to install the software downloaded from the Canon download library, the message will be displayed and the installer cannot be launched in some instances. Procedures for the installation: 1. While pressing and holding the Ctrl key, click on the installer package file. 2. Select [Open]. 3. "The software is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure want to open it?" is displayed. Select [Open].
File Name : icc_-mac-pro_100-1_0_0-ea7.dmg File Type : AP File Size : 28727513KB
Canon Driver Downloads is for the support of Canon Products SOLD IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY. It includes drivers and demonstration software for Canon brand printers, scanners, cameras and other Canon products.
DISCLAIMER: CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
Export: Some of the software is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and anyone receiving the software cannot export the software without a license or other authorisation of the U.S. Canon will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature incurred as a result of this prohibition.
Applicable software includes;
- Software using OS created by US companies
- Driver software (printer driver, fax driver),
- Utility software (Network ScanGear),
- Application software (imageWARE products),
- Support tool (SST, NAVI, etc)
- Firmware of the device (main body)
and any further software that may from time to time be added to this list.