1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer from the Promoter.
2. This promotion is open to New Zealand residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating New Zealand retail stores, distributors, dealers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to participate.
3. This promotion applies to the products listed in these terms that are purchased through Canon New Zealand Authorised Dealers (canon.co.nz/support/dealer-locator) and the Canon Official Online Store (shop.canon.co.nz) between 21 October 2019 and 6 January 2020: (Eligible Product).
4. The Eligible Product(s) purchased will determine whether the claimant may claim either cashback, a free gift, or the choice between cashback or a free gift:
a) Submission of a valid cash back claim for an Eligible Product listed in Table 1 will entitle the claimant to the corresponding cashback amount listed in Table 1:
Eligible Printers on Cash Back
Endurance G3610 $30
Endurance G3600 $30
Maxify MB2160 $30
Pixma TS5360 $40
Pixma TS8360 $50
Pixma TS9560 $50
Endurance G4610 $50
Endurance G6060 $50
PIXMA TR7560 $60
PIXMA TR8560 $60
Maxify MB5160 $60
Eligible Lenses on Cash Back
EF 50mm f/1.4 USM $50
EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM $50
EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM $50
EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM $50
b) Submission of a valid free gift claim for an Eligible Product listed in Table 2 will entitle the claimant to the corresponding free gift listed in Table 2:
Eligible Full Frame Cameras With Gifts
EOS 6D Mark II | 430EXIII SPEEDLITE FLASH (Value $ 499)
EOS 5D Mark IV | 430EXIII SPEEDLITE FLASH (Value $ 499)
EOS R | Kalamaja Bag and 2x LPE-6N Batteries
EOS RP | EOS RP Extension Grip (Black) & Battery Pack (Value $228)
c) Submission of a valid cash back or a valid free gift claim for an Eligible Product listed in Table 3 will entitle the claimant to the corresponding cash back amount or free gift listed in Table 3. Claimants may submit only one claim per Eligible Product and claimants are not entitled to both cash back and a free gift for purchase of an Eligible Product):
Eligible Cameras With Gifts< or Cash Back
Powershot SX740HS| $100 or Battery pack, Lens cloth & Bag*
Powershot SX70HS | $100 or Battery pack, Lens cloth & Bag*
Powershot G7X Mark III or $100| Battery pack, Lens cloth & Bag*
EOS 200D Mark II |$100 or Battery pack, Lens cloth & Bag*
EOS 800D| $100 or Battery pack, Lens cloth & Bag*
EOS M200 | $100 or Battery pack, Lens cloth & Bag*
EOS M50 | $100 or EF-M 22MM F/2.0 $349
EOS 90D | $150 or EF 50MM F/1.8 (Value $299)
*$118 – 139 (Battery price will vary depending on camera model)
5. Claims must be submitted electronically by:
a) visiting canon.co.nz/summer
b) providing the requested details including full name, mailing address, a valid email address, and bank account details by 6 February 2020
c) providing a copy of the receipt.
It is the Participant’s responsibility to provide correct details and information. Delays and the non-payment of Claims that arise as a result of supplying incorrect details are the Participant’s sole responsibility.
6. On receipt of a valid claim, the Cash Back will be deposited electronically into the claimant’s nominated bank account within 28 days.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claimants, and to reject any claim that is not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. Only two claims may be made per transaction. A claimant (whether an individual or entity) may make a maximum of 4 claims under this promotion and claims will be processed in the order received by the Promoter.
10. A claimant forfeits their right to a claim for purchases of products that are subsequently returned under any change of mind policy offered by an authorised retailer. The Promoter may contact its Authorised Dealers and seek information from them on the return of any Canon products during the Promotion for the purposes of this clause.
11. Incomplete, incorrect, indecipherable or illegible claims may be deemed invalid and delays and non-payment of claims arising as a result are the sole responsibility of the claimant. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. These terms and conditions do not affect claimant’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act. To the extent allowed by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
14. The Promoter may amend the terms of this Promotion at any time. The Promoter may disqualify any claimant and modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion at any time. The Promoter’s decision on any aspect of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. This promotion is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
16. The Promoter is Canon New Zealand Limited of 28 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland.
Ph: 0800 222 666. Email Cashback@canon.co.nz.