1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer from the Promoter.
2. This promotion is open to New Zealand residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating New Zealand retail stores, distributors, dealers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to participate.
3. Each valid Cash Back claim gains participants two entries into the draw to win tickets to the final of Rugby World Cup 2019TM in Japan. For full competition terms and conditions refer to the Rugby World Cup 2019TM Canon Competition 2019 Terms and Conditions available at canon.co.nz/rwc.
4. This Cash Back promotion applies to the following products purchased through Canon New Zealand Authorised Dealers (canon.co.nz/support/dealer-locator) and the Canon Official Online Store (shop.canon.co.nz) between 1 June 2019 – 31 July 2019 (Eligible Model). Submission of a valid online cash back claim for an Eligible Model will entitle the claimant to the cashback amount listed below:
Maxify MB2160 - $30
Maxify MB5160 - $60
Maxify MB5460 - $60
Pixma TS7560 - $60
Pixma TR8560 - $60
Pixma TS5160 - $40
Pixma TS8260 - $50
Pixma TS9560 - $50
Endurance G3610 - $30
Endurance G4610 - $50
5. Claims must be submitted electronically
i) visiting canon.co.nz/printercashback
ii) providing the requested details including full name, mailing address, a valid email address, and bank account details by 10 August 2019;
iii) and providing a copy of the receipt as proof of purchase.
It is the Participant’s responsibility to provide correct details and information. Delays and the non-payment of cashback claims that arise as a result of supplying incorrect details are the Participant’s sole responsibility.
6. On receipt of a valid claim, the Cash Back will be deposited electronically into the claimant’s nominated bank account within 28 days.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claimants, and to reject any claim that is not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. Only two cash back claims may be made per transaction. A claimant (whether an individual or entity) may make a maximum of 4 claims under this promotion and claims will be processed in the order received by the Promoter.
10. A claimant forfeits their right to a Cash Back for purchases of products that are subsequently returned under any change of mind policy offered by an authorised retailer. The Promoter may contact its Authorised Dealers and seek information from them on the return of any Canon products during the Promotion for the purposes of this clause.
11. Incomplete, incorrect, indecipherable or illegible claims may be deemed invalid and delays and non-payment of claims arising as a result are the sole responsibility of the claimant. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. These terms and conditions do not affect claimant’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act. To the extent allowed by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
14. The Promoter may amend the terms of this Promotion at any time. The Promoter may disqualify any claimant and modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion at any time. The Promoter’s decision on any aspect of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. This promotion is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.