1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer from the Promoter.
2. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating New Zealand retail stores, distributors, dealers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Purchases made from ARI Duty Free Auckland Airport Departures + Arrivals. JR Duty Free: Wellington Airport Departures + Arrivals, Christchurch Airport Departures + Arrivals, Duty Free Stores NZ: Hamilton City, Hamilton Airport, Rotorua Airport, Queenstown Airport, Dunedin Airport are excluded from this promotion.
4. This Cash Back promotion applies to the following products purchased through Canon New Zealand authorised retailers and the Canon Official Online Store between 03 July 2017 and 03 September 2017:
MAXIFY MB2160 Get $80 Cash Back
MAXIFY MB2760 Get $100 Cash Back
MAXIFY MB5160 Get $100 Cash Back
MAXIFY MB5460 Get $150 Cash Back
PIXMA TS8060 Get $100 Cash Back
5. To submit a claim electronically:
(i) visit canon.co.nz/promotions
(ii) provide the requested details including full name, mailing address, a valid email address, and bank account details by 03 October 2017
(iii) Provide a copy of the receipt.
6. The claimant may elect to redeem the offer by mailing the receipt, together with a printed copy of the claim form to Canon Printer Cash Back 2017, PO Box 147167 Ponsonby Auckland 1144, in time to be received by last mail on 03 November 2017. Please note that no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late or misdirected entries.
7. On receipt of a valid claim, the Cash Back will be deposited electronically into the claimant’s nominated bank account within 28 days. The claimant may, on request, elect to receive the Cash Back via cheque, which will be mailed to the address provided by the claimant.
8. If incorrect address details are provided, resulting in a lost cheque, a reissue charge of NZ$25.00 will be payable by the claimant before a cheque is reissued. Any bank transaction fees associated with the clearance of the cheque is the responsibility of the claimant.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claimants, and to reject any claim that is not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims may be deemed invalid, although errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or purports to limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
13. The Promoter will use the personal information of the claimant in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to service providers, suppliers and as required, to regulatory authorities. The Promoter will abide by the Privacy Act 1993.
14. This promotion is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
15. The Promoter is Canon New Zealand Ltd of 28 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland. Ph: 0800 222 666.