Canon Ford Ranger Giveaway 2018 Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is the Canon Cashback Car Giveaway 2018 and is governed by these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to participate in the Promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Canon New Zealand Limited (CN 438049) of Canon House, Akoranga Business Park, Akoranga, Northcote, Auckland 0627. All correspondence in relation to this Promotion should be directed to: email@example.com.
3. The Promotion starts at 12.01am Tuesday 31 January 2018 and ends at 11.59pm on Monday 16 April 2018 (the Promotion Period).
4. The Promotion is only open to individual New Zealand residents and who are not: a) employees, or immediate family members of employees, of: the Promoter; companies which are related to the Promoter; or agencies associated with this Promotion; or b) Canon Masters or Canon Ambassadors.
5. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete a valid cash back claim in Canon’s Next Level Cash Back Promotion 2018 in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Cash Back Promotion. Each valid cash back claim made entitles the participant to one entry into the Promotion. Participants must enter the Promotion online at canon.co.nz/printercashback.
6. A participant may gain a maximum of four entries into the Promotion.
7. The prize is a new Magnetic (Charcoal) Ford Ranger XLT 4x2 D/C Auto, which will be supplied with 12 months registration and warrant of fitness, a 3 year/100,000km new vehicle warranty, 3 year Ford Roadside Assistance and a full tank of fuel (the Prize). The Prize will be delivered to the winner's nearest Ford dealer for collection by the Prize winner. The Prize does not include insurance for the vehicle and must be arranged by the winner. The total value of the Prize is $51,040 (incl. GST) (as at October 2017).
8. The Prize winner will be drawn at random from all valid Promotion entries on 20 June 2018. The prize draw will be made at Canon New Zealand, 28 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland. The Prize winner will be contacted by email or phone and instructed how to claim the Prize. The Prize winner’s name will be announced on Canon’s website and social media pages within ten working days of the awarding of the Prize. If the Prize winner cannot be contacted within five days, or cannot provide suitable proof as to eligibility, personal identity or compliance with these Terms and Conditions, they will forfeit the Prize in its entirety. The Promoter may redraw the Prize. The Promoter’s decision on the winner of the Prize is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Prize winner must have a valid driver’s licence in order to pick up the Prize or is otherwise solely responsible for getting a licenced driver to pick it up on their behalf.
10. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The Prize may not be redeemed for or replaced by cash, credit, or any other vehicle model.
11. By entering the Promotion, each entrant grants the Promoter the right to publish their name, and agrees to be photographed and interviewed by the Promoter should they win the Prize. The Promoter may use the Prize winner’s name, photograph and interview on its marketing and publicity materials, including, without limitation, on its website and social media pages.
12. The Promoter's decision or exercise of discretion in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
13. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated by the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entry and / or entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions. Entries will be disqualified where they are found to be generated by automated, fraudulent or improper means or otherwise made in a manner which subverts the participation and entry process.
15. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. The Promoter uses a commercially reasonable level of skill and care in running the Promotion. However, as with any digital service, the Promoter cannot guarantee that the website will be live or error free all the time.
17. The Promoter collects personal information and email addresses in connection with the Promotion in order to conduct and promote the Promotion, including via emails and online, to entrants. The Promoter may also disclose such personal information to third party service providers, such as marketing and creative agencies and technology providers, for these purposes. Entrants consent to such uses and disclosures. Entry into the Promotion is conditional on providing such personal information.
Liability 19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 ("Non-Excludable Guarantees").
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Promotion including (but not limited to) out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant; (f) use of the Prize; or (g) any decision of or discretion exercised by the Promoter in relation to the Promotion.
21. RRP’s stated in these Terms and Conditions are accurate as at 1 April 2017.
22. This Promotion is in no way sponsored by or affiliated with YouTube, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram.
23. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
24. These Terms and Conditions and the Promotion are governed by the laws of New Zealand. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand over any matter arising out of the Promotion and these Terms and Conditions.