1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer from the Promoter.
2. This promotion is open to New Zealand residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating New Zealand retail stores, distributors, dealers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to participate.
3. This promotion applies to the products listed in these terms that are purchased through Canon New Zealand Authorised Dealers (canon.co.nz/support/dealer-locator) and the Canon Official Online Store (shop.canon.co.nz
) between 25th May 2020 and 19 July 2020: (Eligible Product).
4. The Eligible Product(s) purchased will determine whether the claimant may claim either cashback, or the choice between cashback or a free gift:
a) Submission of a valid cash back claim for an Eligible Product listed in Table 1 will entitle the claimant to the corresponding cashback amount listed in Table 1:
ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS/CASH BACK
EF 50mm f/1.4 USM / $50
EF-s 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM / $50
EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM / $50
EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM / $50
iNSP!C C (Bubble Gum Pink, Seaside Blue, Bumble Bee Yellow) / $20
iNSP!C S (Matte Black, Pearl White, Rose Gold) / $30
Submission of a valid cash back or a valid free gift claim for an Eligible Product listed in Table 2 will entitle the claimant to the corresponding cash back amount or free gift listed in Table 2. Claimants may submit only one claim per Eligible Product and claimants are not entitled to both cash back and a free gift for purchase of an Eligible Product):
ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS / CASH BACK / GIFT WITH PURCHASE
Powershot SX740 HS / $100 / Battery Pack & Compact Camera Bag
Powershot SX70 HS / $100 / Battery Pack & DSLR Camera Bag
Powershot G7X Mark III / $100 / Battery Pack & DSLR Camera Bag
EOS 200D Mark II Kit / $100 / Battery Pack & DSLR Twin Bag
EOS 800D Kit / $100 / Battery Pack & DSLR Twin Bag
EOS M200 Kit / $100 / Battery Pack & DSLR Twin Bag
EOS M50 Kit / $100 / Battery Pack & DSLR Twin Bag
EOS M6 Mark II / $150 / Battery Pack & DSLR Twin Bag
EOS 90D / $150 / EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
5. Claims must be submitted electronically by:
a) visiting canon.co.nz/cashback
b) providing the requested details including full name, mailing address, a valid email address, and bank account details by 02 August 2020
c)providing a copy of the receipt.
It is the Participant’s responsibility to provide correct details and information. Delays and the non-payment of Claims that arise as a result of supplying incorrect details are the Participant’s sole responsibility.
6. On receipt of a valid claim, the Cash Back will be deposited electronically into the claimant’s nominated bank account within 28 days.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claimants, and to reject any claim that is not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. Only two claims may be made per transaction. A claimant (whether an individual or entity) may make a maximum of 4 claims under this promotion and claims will be processed in the order received by the Promoter.
9. A claimant forfeits their right to a claim for purchases of products that are subsequently returned under any change of mind policy offered by an authorised retailer. The Promoter may contact its Authorised Dealers and seek information from them on the return of any Canon products during the Promotion for the purposes of this clause.
10. Incomplete, incorrect, indecipherable or illegible claims may be deemed invalid and delays and non-payment of claims arising as a result are the sole responsibility of the claimant. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. These terms and conditions do not affect claimant’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act. To the extent allowed by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
13. The Promoter may amend the terms of this Promotion at any time. The Promoter may disqualify any claimant and modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion at any time. The Promoter’s decision on any aspect of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. This promotion is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.