Professional Support and Information
Canon Professional Services (CPS) is designed to offer you the best support service available for working professional photographers. Services include on call technical advice, priority repairs and service, loan replacements delivered by a dedicated service team who understand your world. Membership also gives you access to the network of Canon professional photographers and the broader community to enable you to grow your business and your profile.
Professional Community Benefits
Canon is committed to bringing your network of professional photographers together, helping you connect with each other and the broader community to grow your business and your profile. CPS Membership gives you access to:
- Professional Listing: Designed to bring business your way the listing allows you to create your professional profile to enable anyone searching for a photographer in your field or your area.
- Event Calendar: The calendar keeps you up-to-date with what's happening in the photography community. Running a course? Holding an exhibition? Submit details of your event for upload so we can share it with others.
Our service benefits are designed to ensure you are always prepared for any job.
- Priority servicing: providing you with fast turnaround times on servicing or repairs.
- Service replacement loans: providing you with like for like loan replacements while your gear is in for servicing or repair.
- Technical support: access to a dedicated professional support team to answer your technical questions, ensuring you get the most out of your Canon gear at all times.
- Pre-purchase product evaluation: allowing you to 'test drive' the latest gear before you purchase*.
- Service discounts and special offers: discount services to ensure your gear is always in top condition, and exclusive 'Members Only' offers.
* Subject to availability