7 July 2020
Due to the recently updated advice from the Victorian state government and stage 3 COVID-19 restrictions reimposed on Melbourne, we regret to inform our community that we will be suspending all VIC in-person events until 20 August, pending restrictions easing. We will be contacting ticket-holders to arrange refunds for impacted events. Please allow up to 14 days for monies to be returned to your account. Where possible, we’ll look to reschedule events once it has been deemed safe to do so.
ALL STATES, EXCLUDING VICTORIA
In line with government regulations, we’ve recommenced in-person photography events and we're excited to be back! We’re taking necessary precautions to ensure that the safety of participants and of our team remains our number one priority, which includes:
• Adhering to a maximum number of persons (inclusive of your Collective Ambassador) as per government advice
• Maintaining 1.5m social distancing at all times and indoor distancing as advised by each state government – applicable between Ambassadors and all guests
• Learning outcomes will be provided by verbal explanation. Canon Collective Ambassadors will be unable to handle your cameras or review results on the LCD screen.
• Access to hand sanitiser during the event
• Wiping down / sanitisation of all shared gear
Who should not attend?
• Anyone feeling unwell or awaiting COVID-19 test results
• Anyone who has travelled overseas within the last 14 days
• Anyone who has been in contact with any known positive COVID-19 person within the last 14 days
• Anyone at “greater risk of serious infection” as described by the Australian Government as follows:
- people aged 70 years and over
- people aged 65 years and over with chronic medical conditions
- people with a compromised immune system
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples 50 years and older with one or more chronic medical conditions
By booking an event, you agree to cooperate with all requirements and confirm you do not fall within one of the above listed categories. If your situation changes between booking your event and the day of the event, please do not attend and reschedule your place by contacting us.
If you’re unable to attend an in-person event, we encourage you to book an Online Private Photography Workshop with one of our experienced and knowledgeable Canon Collective Ambassadors. And we welcome you to join the Collective Community on our Canon Collective Facebook group and @canoncollectiveofficial Instagram page.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com. We appreciate your understanding and ongoing support, and look forward to seeing you in person and helping you take your photography to the next level!
The Canon Collective Team