Terms And Conditions
1. Participation in this Digital Display for Education (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Terms. Information explaining how to participate is part of these Terms. Participation is not valid in conjunction with any of Canon’s other offers.
2. The Promoter is Canon New Zealand Limited (CN 528512) of Canon House, Akoranga Business Park, Akoranga, Northcote, Auckland 0627 (Canon). All correspondence in relation to this Promotion should be directed to: Jeannine.email@example.com
3. This Promotion starts on 8 July 2020 and ends on 31 August 2020 (Promotion Period).
4. The Promotion is only open to education organisations e.g. schools, tertiary institutions, pre-school / day care centres or education associations (Eligible Participant).
5. During the Promotion Period, if an Eligible Participant purchases a Eligible Product from Canon you will be entitled to receive from Canon either a [EOS M50 body and EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens] or a [Powershot SX620HS] camera (Cameras).
6. The Eligible Products are new: Aurora Starboards; Mondopad; InFocus J Touch; AVD LED; Aurora LED; and SMART Boards
7. The Cameras are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. Eligible Participants ordering multiple Eligible Products will receive a free Camera or Cameras for each valid contracted agreement.
9. If the Eligible Product is returned for any reason, the Camera must be returned to Canon.
10. Canon’s decision or exercise of discretion in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated by the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entry and / or entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.