Covid-19 has brought unprecedented challenges to our employees, clients, economy and New Zealand as a whole. We are proud of the nationwide response that we have all been a part of.
View full update for Canon Business Customers.
As New Zealand moves into Alert Level 3 from Tuesday 28 April 2020, the majority of our staff will continue to work remotely. As always, the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers remain front of mind. Things we are doing include:
- All our teams are working in accordance with the health and operational measures set out by the Government under Alert Level 3.
- Where possible our staff will continue to work remotely, this includes our Contact Centre staff and helpdesk operators who have been on call throughout Level 4 and will continue to be available throughout all alert levels.
- To minimise the risks associated with face to face contact our priority is to work with our customers to resolve every possible issue without the need for an onsite service visit. This will continue to be done via our technical helpdesk support and/ or remote access to devices.
- All our service technicians have been issued with PPE which includes face masks, gloves and sanitiser. PPE will be worn and used in accordance with the hygiene, health and safety measures policy and/or at the request of customers.
- In the interests of keeping our employees safe during onsite visits we expect customers to adhere to the government’s Covid-19 safe working recommendations. Our employees have the right to refuse entry if they are concerned about the level of risk they may be exposed to.
- Our Online Canon Shop will reopen to full capacity and will resume filling orders as normal.
As we continue to navigate the complexities of Covid-19 some orders and services may experience slightly longer delays than normal. We thank you for your patience during this time and hope that you and your families are safe and healthy in your bubbles.